Sentinar Telepower Management Services
- Related images
- Project dates
- Aug 2006 - Jan 2016
- Contract type
- Facilities management (Joint Venture)
- $350 million, Thiess' share is $175 million (at 30 June 2011)
- Group Company
- Project details
Thiess Services' telecommunications division, Silcar has been awarded the Sentinar contract for the provision of facilities management and telepower services to Telstra's network across Australia. The Sentinar contract is part of a Joint Venture between Silcar and Transfield Services, and their aim is to ensure a robust and reliable network for Telstra and its customers.The objective of Sentinar is to:
- provide a better operational approach to Telstra
- ensure flexible solutions to meet the evolving demands of Telstra's business, and
- to have the best people to deliver the solution.
The project involves supporting over 20,000 Telstra facilities in cities and remote locations throughout Australia.